HUST’s academic year begins in the autumn. For graduate and scholars, the university offers admissions both for the spring and autumn semesters. Please note the following important dates:
2015-2016 Spring Admission: November 15th, 2015 to January 15th, 2016
2016-2017 Autumn Admission: March 15th to July 15th, 2016
The Spring Semester will start from February and the Autumn Semester from September.
1. Login Online Application.
2. Register and apply online.
3. Upload all the required documents and submit your Application.
1. Applicants for Master’s degree must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree and be under the age of 35.
2. Applicants for Doctoral degree must have obtained Master’s Degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants for general scholar program should have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study or have equivalent level of education and be under the age of 45.
4. Applicants for senior scholar program should have obtained Master’s Degree or above and be under the age of 50.
1. One photocopy of your passport;
2. An official certificate of your highest education; or an official Certificate of Enrollment for the ones still on campus;
3. Official transcripts;
4. Study Plan or Research Proposal;
5. Two Recommendation Letters from professors/associate professors;
6. Language Proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted for English-medium programs);
* Note that all certificates or Diploma issued in the third language should be notarized in Chinese or English editions.
Chinese medium Programs:
HSK 4 or above for medical, engineering, science, economics, management, law and Education programs
HSK 5 or above for Chinese literature, history, philosophy programs.
English medium Programs:
Good command of English; TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test holders are preferred
Admission results can be checked in the application system at Online Application.
HUST International Student Office will send Admission Notice and Visa Application Form ASAP.